• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Upgrade Your Account
    Hello Guest! Upgrade your account to download all VIP Resource here

Add-ons [1.x] [Endless Horizon] Social Share 2.2.3

No permission to download

NamLee

Bơ Đi Mà Sống
Staff member
Chủ thớt
Updated to 2.1.1
  • Optimized V1 of the Facebook API by removing unnecessary queries.
  • Updated V2 of the Facebook API (the one that requires you to have entered your Facebook App ID and Secret into your Facebook Integration option in Admin CP). Thanks to @TMC for the heads up!

NamLee

Bơ Đi Mà Sống
Staff member
Chủ thớt
Updated to 2.1.5
Small update. This update will make the only responsive styling in eh_socialshare.css template to only be applied if the style uses responsive design.
If you're NOT using responsive design, this update is for you. Otherwise, it's not mandatory to update (but you may still update if you want).

NamLee

Bơ Đi Mà Sống
Staff member
Chủ thớt
Updated to 2.1.6
Removed share_page.css template dependencies. You'll no longer have to edit that template to prevent the Share This Page button from disappearing in mobile screen.

kuteboy

Ahihi
Staff member
kuteboy đã cập nhật [Endless Horizon] Social Share với một mục cập nhật mới:

Updated to 2.2.3

• Skipping 2.2.2. I updated my development files to 2.2.2 a long time ago, and I feel like I've done a couple of changes here and there, but I couldn't remember what they were. Oh well..
  • Fixed Delicious (domain name change).
  • Added Blogger, LiveJournal, WordPress, Yahoo, Skype, Telegram.me, Digg, GetPocket and Xing.
    Thanks to @Nirjonadda (ref1...
Đọc phần còn lại của mục cập nhật này ...

Facebook Comment