= 5.9.0 =
Release Date: December 5th, 2017
* Fixes a bug where the title isn't added back to the HTML when the debug marker has been disabled.
* Fixes a bug where multiple help panels showed up when clicking on different help buttons.
* Fixes a bug where the Help Center wouldn't be closed when clicking the Go Premium link.
* Fixes a bug where the cornerstone setting for a post would be lost when quick editing the post.
* Fixes a bug where newly created posts were taken into account for the link count, resulting in MySQL errors. Props to [stodorovic](https://github.com/stodorovic).
* Fixes a bug where Premium plugins were being treated as WordPress.org plugins in the 'suggested plugin' notifications, resulting in download errors.
* Fixes a bug where an empty div was visible when both Content and Readability analysis are disabled.
* Shows a notice regarding opening the Onboarding Wizard when the plugin is installed for the first time.
* Makes it easier to unhook the debug code rendered as HTML comment.
* Implements the Reactified content analysis.
* Introduces the `wpseo_add_opengraph_additional_images` filter to allow additional OpenGraph Images to be added at a low priority.
* Changes the Dashboard widget's progress bar height to 24px.
* Makes the 'Next' and 'Back' buttons in the Onboarding Wizard focusable.
* Adds grouping of feedback within the content analysis, in the following categories: 'errors', 'problems', 'needs improvement', 'considerations', and 'good'. Each category can be expanded and collapsed.